Showbox is an android app used to watch and stream movies. The app is full of ads and sometimes you can also see some errors, which is why it keeps coming up with new updates. Here is how you can update the showbox app!
You can do it manually, following some simple steps
- First, download the latest Showboxapk file
- Uninstall the older version
- Go to setting and clear cache as well as its default settings.
- Delete stored files, all you have to do here is go to the file manager in your device, select the items you need to delete and get rid of them
- Then you will need to install the Showbox update file you downloaded and run it.
Note that this procedure is largely suited for Android devices.
The second step in updating your app is you can do it automatically. Few easy steps to follow here.
- Find the Showbox app on your device.
- Check for available updates. You’ll need a good internet connection for this process, this will allow the update to run itself without taking up too much of your time.
- Once you’ve seen the option to update, all you need to do is click on the latest update and wait. It will do all the work for you.
- Sometimes the update doesn’t show on your device screen immediately, don’t worry, it’s there. All you have to do is go to the menu bar on your device, browse through for movies, and wait. Showbox will notify you of updates by displaying them on your screen. It is actually quite simple.
Automatic updating does tend to save a lot of time, and if you get a reliable source then you won’t have to worry about error reports and pop up ads ruining your streaming experience.
Showbox is considered to be an app which gives you different genres and movies, TV shows as well as music. There are music videos on it.